Not receiving emails from NASW-WA?
NASW-WA communicates with our members regularly by email and hope to increase that communication in the future. If you are not receiving emails from NASW-WA, please check to see if our emails end up in your trash or junk mail folder. If they do, please take steps to add email@example.com and @socialworkers.org to your trusted senders list.
If you are member of NASW, make sure to check your communications preferences by signing into www.socialworkers.org, click "mynasw," and "update member profile." There you will find a tab titled "communications preferences" where you can manage prescriptions.
Lastly, make sure your email is not full--messages will "bounce" if this is the case!
Add the address to your safe senders in Outlook:
1. On the Tools menu, click Options.
2. On the Preferences tab, under E-mail, click Junk E-mail.
3. Click the Safe Senders tab.
4. Select the Automatically add people I e-mail to the Safe Senders List check box.
Add the address to your safe senders in Gmail:
1. Click the cog icon in the top-right corner and then More mail settings.
2. Select Safe and blocked senders and then Safe senders.
3. Add the domain of the email you want to whitelist to the list of Safe senders.
4. Return to Safe and blocked senders and then select Safe mailing lists.